Well, I did it! I wrote every day from early October to New Year's Day 2010. Now I will write for fun when I feel like it and see where that gets me. Cheers to all my small-blessing-appreciating friends!

Friday, December 11, 2009

Airlines that Work

Michael came home from college today; he took a very early flight from Los Angeles. I am sure we have all had experiences with grueling lines, delayed planes, and lost luggage. Today NONE of that happened and I am thankful.

Michael got on his flight with a minimum of fuss, and had an interesting person sitting next to him on the plane. It arrived seven minutes ahead of schedule. We got to the airport with alacrity, and walked in the door about the time his plane was landing. In a few minutes he appeared. When we arrived at baggage claim, his duffel was already waltzing around the conveyor. Out the door, into the car, and we were on our way home. I don't believe it has ever gone that smoothly in my experience.

I wish all travelers this holiday an equally pleasant trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment